There are only 43 days left of summer. If you haven’t taken advantage of all the things this sunny season has to offer, then get on it! Here are 10 things to do before summer ends:
1. Go to an outdoor concert.
To take it up a notch by singing along to your favorite songs until you lose your voice for a week!
2. Crash a wedding!
There’s free booze, free food and usually great music, so why not?!
3. Build an epic sand castle.
Then proceed to guard it with your life because some people just like to watch the world burn.
4. Take a nice nap outside in a hammock.
Don’t forget the bug spray, though!
5. See a summer blockbuster.
If you really want to take advantage of your last days of summer, see it at the drive-through!
6. Wake up early and go shopping at your nearest farmers market.
There’s nothing like eating a fresh kale smoothie in the morning to get your summer day started.
7. Wear as much white as you want (even after Labor Day).
Be a rebel and break that outdated “no white before labor day” fashion rule!
8. Take a wine-tasting class.
Even if you don’t feel like your palate has become more sophisticated, at least you’ll have a little buzz. And isn’t that what summer is really about?
9. Finally attempt that dive trick you’ve been wanting to try all summer.
Then you should probably go to the hospital.
10. Save money with the LC this summer!
Too hot to go outside? No worries! Browse our endless collection of stunning jewelry and fabulous accessories from the comfort of your air conditioned house!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?