Whether you have a sister from birth, an adopted sister or that best friend you consider a sister, today is the perfect time to show your appreciation! Put aside the bickering or the name-calling, and grab your sister because it’s Sister Day! Here are 11 things only someone with a sister would understand!
1. Because you grew up together, she is the only person that understands your melodramatic monologues.
2. You find joy every time you get a chance to call her out when she’s trying to pull one over on you.
3. Sometimes it’s just fun to mess with her.
4. No matter how many times you get into an argument, she’s always down for a selfie.
5. For 85% of your childhood, your parents made you dress alike.
6. As soon as you’re in public, you two are no longer related.
7. Everything is a competition between the two of you.
8. Most of the time you wonder how the two of you are even related.
9. You were secretly hoping for a brother.
10. There’s been several times when all you’ve ever wanted to do was this:
11. But every once in a while, you realize you could never live without her and that she’s the best friend you’ll ever have.
Happy Sister’s Day!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?