The Brouhaha Behind the Brew
September 29 is National Coffee Day, so what’s the brouhaha all about? Coffee is one of the most prolific drinks in the world and the favorite of millions. Countries all over the globe celebrate coffee at different times of the year. However, most recognize September 29 as their preferred day.
So, consider this your wake-up call to learn some fun facts about this caffeinated concoction, courtesy of TheSoul Publishing.
- Boosts Brainpower. Caffeine acts as a stimulant to your central nervous system, releasing extra energy and improving attention and concentration.
- Increases Blood Pressure. A small cup of coffee can battle an episode of low blood pressure (but talk to your doctor first).
- Makes Your Immune System Stronger. Coffee contains lots of antioxidants that can help improve your overall health.
- Relieves a Headache. Like OTC painkillers, which often contain caffeine, coffee can help relieve symptoms of a headache.
- Reduces Stress. A cup of coffee releases dopamine and serotonin, alleviating stress and even symptoms of depression.
- Improves Your Memory. The stimulators in a cup of coffee improve short-term memory and enhances concentration.
- Helps You Lose Weight. Coffee suppresses your appetite and may even stimulate minimal calorie burning.
Perk up your morning coffee routine with some fun and practical kitchen products.
Sign up today to receive exclusive news and offers from Shop LC.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?