The “dog days of summer” are generally considered the hottest, longest and most uncomfortable days of the year. These sweltering days are usually experienced in the months of July and August. Yeah, we’re talking about some serious heat here people. We have come up with eight hilariously awesome ways to survive the dog days of summer. The best part is that we’ve illustrated them with (yep, you guessed it) dogs!
1. Try a new water sport. It’s okay if you’re not good at it. The point is that you tried!
2. Avoid going out during the heat of the day by finding some indoor entertainment.
3. When it comes to heat, it’s very important not to overexert yourself, so feel free to take a nap when you’re feeling exhausted.
4. Grab some fresh fruit to stay cool.
5. Relax and get a massage. You deserve it!
6. If it’s going to be this hot outside, you might as well take full advantage of the sun.
7. Whip out your summer wardrobe.
8. Finally, survive the dog days of summer by checking out some of the coolest deals during our July Sale now!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?