In today’s busy life we often forget to tell the people who matter the most how much we love and appreciate them. So much of who we are and how we are is shaped by our life partners. National Spouse’s Day is annually celebrated on January 26th. It’s a great time to celebrate and cherish your significant other and better halves, rekindling your romance and expressing your gratitude for their love and support through life’s thick and thin moments. Here are seven ways to celebrate this wonderful day!
- Love Notes: Write an old-fashioned love letter to your beloved. If writing down all the things you love about them in a letter seems overwhelming, leave sweet love notes telling them what all you love about them; one by the pillow, one by the kitchen counter or next to the keyholder in the foyer!
- The Two C’s: Promise to change or compromise on one thing your spouse dislikes. Compromise on things like places to eat at, or weekend activities. Change things like taking forever to get ready or finally quitting smoking.
- Movie time: Have a cozy movie night at home with wine and tubs of popcorn. Alternatively, if you happen to live in a town with a drive-in theatre maybe try that! It’s a bit corny but still a lovely way to celebrate this day.
- Week-ation: National Spouse’s Day 2019 is falling on a Saturday this year. Turn your weekend into a romantic mini-vacation.
Tip: Promise to enjoy each other’s company and not your phone’s screen halfway through the trip.
- Surprise Gift: Gifts are always nice, but they can be funny too.
Tip: It should be funny and not annoying. Mixing neon blue hair color in the shampoo may not be a funny surprise.
- Soul Food for a Soulmate: Cook their favorite meal. Indulge her with their favorite chocolate ice cream or the extra cheese pizza she restricts herself from! Maybe go for a candlelight dinner at your favorite restaurant?
- Jazz Up: Add a sparkle to your efforts with a beautiful jewelry piece from the wide selection found at Shop LC. A fascinating range of baubles for both men and women allows you to choose just the right accessory that is sure to impress your spouse.
How are you planning to spend National Spouse’s Day? Which jewelry piece is going to make a memorable gift? Let us know in the comments below!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?