Face Masks Going to Healthcare Workers and Others
Many of our customers are part of the vulnerable population. These are people who cannot easily leave their homes and have no one to turn to during a critical time.
“Hello, my name is Shane Hinz and I am writing to thank you and your company for providing us with PPE masks for our staff. It has been a huge help and has meant so much to receive this contribution from your generous company!
From Stonecreek of Edmond, Oklahoma THANK YOU!!”
“I love Shop LC & all who work at this company make it such a personal & generous company. I also thank you all for the wonderful “Survival Kit Essentials” you have offered. I have everything! Also, your generosity to so many in need! And not to forget the One for One program. May you all be blessed with health & safety.
– Blessings, Donnamarie NYC”
Back in January, when the risk of the virus coming to the US became known, our customers began calling us, requesting these products be made available to them. For these reasons, we decided to make face masks, hand sanitizer, and other essential products available to our customers because they cannot obtain them on their own.
“Hi! I’m a front line nurse in WI where COVID-19 is rampant. Thank you for your donation of medical supplies. Our facility is desperately short of everything. Anything is a blessing to us. Thank you again. Being a nurse is very scary right now. All prayers are appreciated.”
“Hi, just wanted to tell you how much you are appreciated, selling the masks!!! Nursing homes still cannot have visitors, so as of now, it has been two months since I have been able to see my sister, who lives in one!!! It is such a blessing to have them, because I mail her two masks inside a card, twice a week!! This has brought me such piece of mind, it is unmeasurable!!! God’s Blessings to you all at Shop LC!!!!!
– Debbie, from Indiana”
We have the ability to get them direct to their door. We hope that we help customers feel more protected, give them peace of mind, and know that we care for them.
“My oldest son drives for UPS collecting and delivering air mail! My youngest son is a Truck Driver delivering supplies that are needed! I’m a Practical Nurse who works in Long-term care!
I would love to thank Shop LC for all of the love you have showed us! I love Shop LC!
“Thank you so much for bringing us N-95 masks! I was trying to get some for my grandmother’s home care nurse, and we could not find them anywhere.
Thank you, Shop LC, for letting people like me get access to these products that are really needed for the vulnerable.”
In addition to providing much-needed supplies to our customers, we are thankful we can also help our frontline healthcare workers. Mask donations are reviewed and processed each week. So far, we have donated to the following groups. Check back periodically for updates.
- American Electro Products, Waterbury, CT
- Arbors Care Center, Toms River, NJ
- Ascension Seton Hays Medical Center, Kyle, TX
- Ascension Seton, Austin, TX
- Aseracare Hospice, Bellevue, WI
- ATX Hospital Meals, Austin, TX
- Austin Chinese American Network, Austin, TX
- Austin Police, Austin, TX
- Baylor Medical Center, Frisco, TX
- Baylor, Scott & White Hospital, Temple, TX
- Bhola Automotive, Queens, NY
- Brewerton Fire Dept., Brewington, NY
- Bridgewater Police Department, Bridgewater, NJ
- Brilliant Volunteer Fire Department, Brilliant, OH
- Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, Las Cruces, NM
- Butler Memorial Hospital, Butler, PA
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Facility, Cedar Park, TX
- Central Presbyterian Church, Austin, TX
- Christine and Charles Clark, Baton Rouge, LA
- Dell Seton Medical Center The University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Dr Jane Xenos, New Port Beach, CA
- East Alabama Medical Center, Opelika, AL
- Encompass Rehab Hospital, Round Rock, TX
- Extended Stay America, Lewisville, TX
- Fair Oaks Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, South Beloit, IL
- Floyd A Williams Funeral Home, Dorchester, MA
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Islip, NY
- Gracy Woods II Nursing Center, Austin, TX
- HCR Manor Care, Baltimore, MD
- Hospice Center, Foley, AL
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY
- Jefferson Healthcare Hospital, Port Townsend, WA
- Lancanshire Rehabilitation Nursing Home, Kilmarnock, VA
- Los Angeles Christian Health Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital, Petosky, MI
- Mercy Catholic Medical Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Montefiore Healthcare, Stony Point, NY
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Somerville, NJ
- Ohio Health – Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Otisville State Prison, Otisville, NY
- Pflugerville Police Department, Pflugerville, TX
- Raritan Police Station, Somerville, NJ
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Summerset, NJ
- Roosevelt Island Medical Center, New York, NY
- Safari Marketing Group (mask donation team), Houston, TX
- San Francisco Hospital, San Francisco, CA
- San Marcos Police Department, San Marcos, TX
- Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Shop LC Employees & Families, Austin, TX
- Shorehealth Rehabilitation Center, Parksley, VA
- South Holland Manor Health and Rehab Center, South Holland, IL
- Stone Creek Assisted Living of Edmond, Edmond, OK
- Sutter Center for Psychiatry Partial Hospital Program, Sacramento, CA
- Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
- Texas Oncology, Austin, TX
- The German Alzheimers and Rehab Center, West Roxbury, MA
- The Ivy Rehab Center at Great Falls, Great Falls, MT
- Traveling Nurses Unit, Danvers, MA
- Treasure Coast Podiatry, Stuart, FL
- Twin Oaks Nursing Home, Danvers, MA
- University Medical Center – Emergency Department, El Paso, TX
- University of Cincinnati Health Business Center, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Missouri Hospital, Columbia, MO
- VA Central Texas Veterans Health Care System/Temple VA Medical Center, Temple, TX
- Valerian Home Health and Hospice, Round Rock, TX
- Vitas Healthcare Hospice Center, Magnolia, TX
“Thank you for acknowledging the hard work ALL nurses who are working during this Covid 19 crisis whether it is in frontline, home health, clinics, ER, and our awesome retired nurses and doctors who are helping. The Joint Commission (JCAHO) has announced that it “supports allowing healthcare workers to bring their own face masks from home…if healthcare organizations are not able to provide adequate protective equipment” I hope many nurses see that Shop LC has N95 masks . These masks are a much valued item that keeps us nurses safe and continue working. WE do what we do because we are nurses. Thank you for donating 10 of thousands and hope you will consider to continue donating N95 masks to all healthcare workers.”
As always, we truly appreciate your support. These are unpredictable times, and each of us wants to help in the best possible way.
Do you know of someone that might need help? Please let us know in the comments! Donations may be prioritized based on available quantities and the needs of individual organizations.
Updated May 22, 2020