VIVID by Sukriti is a new line of hand-crafted handbags, not only made to last, but made to stand out by using traditional techniques.
The Shantiniketan Region of Western Bengal puts the rich cultural heritage of India on display through its superior craftsmanship. Artisans specialize in leather-work, using methods that date back to the early 1940s. From the combination of traditional and contemporary approaches, the Shantiniketan-style was born! Shantiniketan defines their craft by use of embossed material, batik dyeing techniques, and traditional geometric patterns.
What makes VIVID handbags special?
The handbags are made with genuine leather and colored by vegetation-based pigment. Each bag is handcrafted, taking up to three days to finish one piece. While using edgy floral and geometric designs, the use of batik work and traditional patterns make these timeless bags pieces of art. Bags are hand-stitched, painted, embossed and finished at the hands of meticulously trained artisans. Each bag is sealed with a lacquer finish to prevent deterioration from daily wear and tear.
- Genuine vegetable tanned leather, free from harmful chemicals.
- Converts from shoulder to sling bag.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
- RFID lining protects microchip credit cards.
- Three spacious compartments with zipper entry.
- Two multipurpose slip-in pockets.
- One zippered wall pocket in the middle compartment.
- Zipper pocket at the back for easy access to important items.
- Double leather handle for lasting grip.
Shop LC is your place to find these exciting new handbags. Our vendor partnerships across the globe make VIVID by Sukriti possible. Our commitment to Delivering Joy means you’ll always find the most amazing new products with daily low cost.