DISCOVER THE SURPRISING ADVANTAGES
Did you know that our skin is at its most disadvantaged when it comes to proper care? Polluted air, water, sunlight, heat, bug bites, our skin goes through it all! Maybe you feel puffiness in your face as soon as you wake up? While sleeping, our cells restore and pores expand. It can make the face feel a little puffy. Thankfully, an ice facial can help!
WHAT IS AN ICE FACIAL?
As the name says, ice is applied to the skin. Ice can help our skin receive the soothing benefits of cold therapy. Proponents suggest that performing skin icing correctly, at routine intervals, can help reduce puffiness.
FACIAL MASSAGE ICE GLOBE
Don’t use ice directly on the skin. Instead, keep skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated with Facial Massage Ice Globe. It is easy to use and safe. Its simple design makes it extremely comfortable to use. Hypoallergenic, this roller will offer the skin a chilling and relaxing sensation.
Made with tough glass, the globe is filled with anti-freezing liquid. So, it saves you from the direct use of ice on sensitive skin around your face. The rounded globes easily move around the curves of the neck and face. Easy to store, these rollers make any skin procedure super fun!
A two-piece set of facial cooling globes help soothe and massage your skin. Ice facials can help improve circulation, giving more oxygen to the blood. Cold therapy may help reverse the signs of aging, reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness. It may also help in reducing skin tension and fatigue. Facial massage may promote even skin tone for a more radiant complexion. Massaging from the cold globes can promotes better blood flow to the face, and increased collagen and elastin production. It may also help in easing migraines and headaches when used across the temples.
There are several potential benefits of to an ice facial.
- Reduce puffiness.
- Stimulate circulation.
- Reduce redness and inflammation.
- Drains the lymphatic system.
- Oxygenates the skin.
- Stimulates facial muscles and nerves.
- Increased collagen and elastin production.
- Helps reduce migraines and headaches when massages across the temple.
FOREHEAD: Starting from the forehead, in a circular motion, roll toward the hairline and over to the ears. Moving up to the temple, Keep rotating the globe for some time to help relieve tension.
EYES: Use the ice globes in the area below the eyelids and eyes. From the inner corner of the eye area move it to the ear area. Helps to reduce puffiness, bags around the eyes, and dark circles.
JAWLINE AND CHIN: Slide and roll up from the chin to the cheekbones and move towards the ears. Use the globe to move from the nose to the ear and continue to move above the lips, below the lips, and chin.
KEEP IN MIND
- Do not overheat. Put Ice Globe into a hot water washbasin (about 131 degrees Fahrenheit) soak for 1 minute, then take out and wipe dry.
- To use for a cooling massage put the Ice Globe into the freezer for about half an hour. If it has been in the freezer for longer than let the Ice Globe sit out for about 2-3 minutes before applying it to your face.
- The Ice Globe is made of high-quality borosilicate glass and biodegradable gel, resistant to high temperature and lower temperature.
- Healing and cooling time can be adjusted according to personal needs. Make sure that the temperature is comfortable before using it.
- As the interior is made of polymer gel liquid, store the Ice globe in a cool dry place. Avoid UV rays and high temperatures.
Have you ever tried an ice facial? Tell us about it in the comments!
Sign up today to receive exclusive news and offers from Shop LC.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?