This Father’s Day, take some time to think about everything dear old Dad has done for you. If you’re having trouble coming up with something on such short notice, no worries! Here are 10 reasons to appreciate dad this Father’s Day (and any other day for that matter!).
1. There’s never a dull moment when it comes to Dad.
2. He’s constantly teaching you valuable life lessons.
3. Your health is his main concern.
4. When Mom says no, Dad’s there to say yes (even though he really didn’t hear what you asked for to begin with).
5. Even when you think he’s not paying attention, he has your back (sometimes literally).
6. You both share some of the same hobbies.
7. He’s the one that taught you all of your awesome dance moves.
8. He’ll always be there to celebrate with you.
9. He’s your super hero.
10. Most importantly, he puts up with all of your shenanigans, so wish him a great Father’s Day right meow.