Everyone knows the phrase “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” Now, enjoy the perfect opportunity to take home your new best friend at unbelievable prices. This July 14th, Shop LC brings you the Diamond Smackdown!
What is the Diamond Smackdown?
Shop LC loves Delivering Joy and Smackdowns are one of the many ways through which the tradition thrives. The Smackdown program presents 24 (or more!) hours of a selected gemstone at jaw-dropping prices! On July 14th, we’ll be showcasing our Diamond Smackdown, a show dedicated to the world’s most famous gemstone. All day long, we’ll present the finest and brightest from our wide array of diamond jewelry, with price cuts up to 80% off. Stay tuned throughout the day, as we’ll offer incredibly deep discounts on exclusive diamond jewelry.
Diamond Smackdown at Shop LC – Your Best Buy Option
Diamonds are considered to be one of the most valued and desired gemstones of all time. As the hardest natural mineral substance found on Earth, they are between 1 to 3 billion years old. To find a single one-carat diamond, approximately 250 tons of earth needs to be mined. So, this is the perfect opportunity to own diamond jewelry with discounts of up to 80% off!
The Diamond Smackdown will bring an entire day of sparkling deals, dazzling savings, and diamond discounts you don’t want to miss! From clean and clear to vivid fancy colors, we’re bringing you 24 hours of incredible value on the April Birthstone with our Diamond Smackdown!
Diamonds at a Glance
- Diamonds are cherished for their dispersion or scintillation, also known as fire
- Diamond is the modern birthstone of April
- Diamond ranks ten on Mohs scale of hardness and is defining materials at this level
- Diamonds are graded on the 4C’s (Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat)
- Fancy diamonds are available in a color range of color, including red, yellow, champagne, blue, green, pink and black!
- The “brilliant cut” is the ideal cut for this gemstone
Consult our Channel Finder to watch Shop LC on your favorite satellite or cable provider.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?