Can Bath Bombs Help Us Bounce Back?
There is never a better time for practicing self-care than now, and few things are more relaxing than a nice bath. Everyone has their own idea of what it takes to achieve the perfect soak in the tub. But, one thing we see time and again is the use of bath bombs and essential oils. Luckily, there is a product combing both!
Soaking Up Good Vibes
Beyond the Soap offers a great set of eight handmade bath bombs that are ready to use. It’s the perfect way to expand your heart while releasing negative emotions. Natural and rich scents have the ability to positively impact emotions while creating a calming atmosphere in your bath.
- Wellness – Chamomile: Calming and antispasmodic effect on the central nervous system. An excellent source for promoting relaxation and stress relief.
- Energize – Grapefruit: Helps uplift mood. Renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties. Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Rejuvenate – Jasmine: Natural and rich floral scent. Positively impacts emotions. Helps create a calming and relaxing effect.
- Keep Calm – Lavender: Helps to promote feelings of happiness and relaxation with its aromatic scent. Antiseptic and detoxifying properties help treat and clear skin.
- Refresh – Lemon: Fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clearing skin, and reducing inflammation.
- Relax – Peppermint: A stimulant that removes exhaustion and metal sluggishness. Aids with respiratory problems.
- Good Vibes – Red Rose: Helps balance skin moisture. Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- Harmony – Vanilla: Helps keep skin soft and hydrated. Sweet smell.
Bath bombs are extremely easy to use! First, just fill your tub with warm water. Second, drop in a bath bomb of your choice and enjoy. Here’s a tip – some savvy bathers cut their bombs in half with a serrated knife to stretch out their experience. Doing this allows you to get two relaxing soaks from a single bath bomb.
Just keep in mind that bath bombs are for a relaxing soak in the tub. Don’t use them on your face or around your eyes. Some experts suggest limiting your soak to about 15 minutes. You can also have a quick rinse in the shower after.
Start your own wellness journey (or help a friend start their own) with the Beyond the Soap 8 Piece Bath Bomb Gift Set. Each set also includes a complementary shower gel!
Sign up today to receive exclusive news and offers from Shop LC.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?