Would it surprise you to learn that Swarovski Zirconia has been available on the market since the ‘70s? Swarovski was the first company to put machine-cut zirconia on the market, revolutionizing the industry. What makes Swarovski Zirconia so special, you may ask? Read on to learn the history of this gorgeous stone!
What is Swarovski Zirconia?
Swarovski Zirconia is a manufactured gemstone made from the highest quality materials. This gem is unique among diamond simulants as each is cut to exacting standards. Swarovski developed the Pure Brilliance Cut under the guidelines set forth for diamonds by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). This ensures that each zirconia is of the highest quality, and each is laser-engraved with a ‘SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA’ mark. This is only visible under magnification and does not affect the beauty of the finished stone.
Swarovski Zirconia at a Glance
- Extremely durable, this stone ranks an 8.5 on the Mohs scale.
- Each gem is laser engraved with ‘SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA,’ guaranteeing its quality.
- The Pure Brilliance Cut utilizes 57 facets, providing the brilliance of diamonds to this gemstone.
- It is cut to the standards expected of the highest quality diamonds.
- Swarovski has been precision cutting zirconia since the 1970’s, making them a leader in machine-cut diamond simulants.
The J Francis Collection
Liquidation Channel’s supply of Swarovski Zirconia is available through the exclusive J Francis Collection. Each stone is mounted in high-quality nickel-free sterling silver, featuring a platinum coating. This collection offers a fantastic range of options, from classically inspired designs to the latest emerging trends. Each stone is set as a diamond, highlighting the jewel’s individual beauty. You’ll be hard pressed to find such an amazing simulant anywhere else. Browse our full selection of Swarovski Zirconia here.